1. Game Thumbnails
2. Brief Description
TDP4 Team Battle is a real-time multiplayer shooter game with MMORPG elements. There are 3 types of matches: deathmatch (DM), team deathmatch (TDM) and capture the flag (CTF). There are also tournaments, where users make bets and winner takes the bank. You need to earn coins and cash in ordinary rooms or tournaments to buy new weapons, artifacts and items. Besides money, you need to earn experience points (EXP) to gain a higher level. When you receive a new higher level, you get +1 skill point and +500 coins. You can use skill points to increase your skills.
If you are new to this game, we highly recommend you to complete a tutorial!
3. Money, Experience and Level
There 2 currencies in the game: cash and coins.
Coins - is the common game currency which can be easily earned. Also it can be bought by paying via PayPal or sending an SMS.
Cash - is the premium game currency. You can buy it using PayPal or sending an SMS.
NOTE: SMS payment doesn't mean subscription. So you pay only once you have sent and SMS.
There are experience points (exp) and level value for each user.
Exp points and level describe your skill in the game. Once exp point reached maximum, your level will be increased. You will get 1 skill point, which can be spent for increasing any of your skills.
Ways to earn coins:
- +1 coin for killing an enemy
- +5 coins for delivering an enemy flag
- if you make a combo kill, 1 coin will be multiplied. For “Double Kill” you will get +2 coins, for “Triple Kill” +3 coins. Total you will get +6 coins for “Triple Kill” (1 + 2 + 3)
- for every 100 frags (kills) in the room you will get +20 coins
- you will get extra +100 coins as a daily prize. This prize is given once a day if you have logged in to the game. The daily prize can be +250, +500 and even +1000 coins if you got in to the leaderboard.
Ways to earn cash:
- for bronze medal you will get +1 cash
- for silver medal you will get +3 cash
- for gold medal you will get +5 cash
- for every 250 frags (kills) in the room you will get +1 cash
Ways to earn experience (EXP):
- +1 exp for killing an enemy. But if enemy's level is higher than yours you will get difference between levels. For example your level is 2 and guy's which you killed is 7. You will get 7 - 2 = 5 exp. The maximum value for kill (frag) is +10 exp.
- if you make a combo kill, 1 exp will be multiplied. For “Double Kill” you will get +2 exp, for “Triple Kill” +3 exp. Total you
will get +6 exp for “Triple Kill” (1 + 2 + 3)
- +5 exp for delivering an enemy flag
4. Match Types
- deathmatches (DM), where everybody fight against each other
- team deathmatches (TDM), where you should join one of 2 teams and fight against other team
- capture the flag matches (CTF), where you should join one of 2 teams like in team match and try to steal as many enemy flags as you can.
Tournament is a match type, where users make a bet and winner takes 90% of a total sum. For example you have created a tournament for 4 people with 100 coins stake and 10 cash stake. That means, that other users who join you will pay 100 coins and 10 cash to participate. The total bank sum will be 400 coins and 40 cash. Winner of the tournament will get +360 coins and +36 cash. If the tournament game type is TDM or CTF, then the winner of the tournament will be the whole team. So in this case each user in the winner team will get +180 coins and +18 cash.
The other extra option in tournaments, that you can specify, what weapons will be available there. For example if you uncheck rocket and laser guns, users who join you in tournament won't be able to use these weapons, even if the have them bought.
To create or participate in tournament, you should be at least 3 level.
NOTE: When user has entered a tournament, he can leave it anytime before it has been started. In this case user won't lose his money. But if user leaves the tournament after it has been started - he will lose his stake.
Each weapons has several characteristics. Even if you have enough money to buy a weapon, you need to have required skills for this weapon. Otherwise it will be marked as "not available". You can also sell old weapons, that you doesn't use anymore, but the price will be lower than it is in shop.
You can increase your skills by buying artifacts. Artifact increases some of your skills without getting a new level. You can buy artifacts only with cash. Artifacts can be also sold back. But the price will be lower than it is in shop. Also you'll lose those extra skill points that this artifact gives.
Each item has unique functions and features. There are 2 types of items: you can rent the first type of items for several days and buy several units of the second type of items. Items cannot be sold back to shop.
Medals are awarded to users for completing achievements. Also user will get a cash prize for each medal. List of available medals are shown in user's profile. Those medals, which user didn't get yet are shown in transparent colors.
- Accuracy. Accuracy affects the bullet spread. If accuracy is high, it's much easier to shoot enemies head
- Defense. The higher is defense, the less damage you will get when you are hit by enemy bullet or grenade
- Health. The higher is this skill, the more health you will have. Also medkits will give more hit points
- Explosions. Your grenades will do more damage to enemies, if you increase this skill
- Strength. You will be stronger each time you will increase this skill. Some weapons are rather heavy, and you must be strong enough to use them
- Luck. This skill affects your critical hit chance. If enemy will get a critical hit, he will get a high damage
If you have any problems in game, you found a bug or you want to recommend us a feature to implement, you can use a support form to send a message to support team. Every message will be reviewed individually and we will contact you if needed.
12. Terms of Service
TDP4 Team Battle player should about service rules and limitation and agree with them before playing the game.
- User is not allowed to swear with other players and use bad words.
- 'Farming' (creation of several duplicated accounts for earning goods faster) is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to change game logic on the client side.
- Spam and flood is not allowed in chats.
- Nickname and other information should not contain words or phrases, that offend other users.
- It is not allowed to send unreasonable messages to support team.
- Do not give your account passwords to anyone! Real moderators will never ask you to give them passwords. Also links where you can get free money are fakes!
- Administration does not bear any responsibility and is not responsible for any damages caused to the User by using the payment service.
NOTE: For ignoring or breaking the rules, user can be banned by game administration. Banned status can last as long as decided by administration.